The International Agreements Branch (IAB) monitors adherence to the Afghanistan-NATO Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) and the U.S.- Afghanistan Bilateral Security Agreement (BSA) and ensures Resolute Support (RS) Freedom of Action and Freedom of Movement.
- Serve as the Secretariat for the Afghanistan-NATO Implementation Commission (ANIC)
- Coordinate with Afghan Ministries and leverage partnerships between RS and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA)
- Customs clearance documents for RS contractors
- Tax exemption documents for RS and U.S. Forces-Afghanistan (USFOR-A) contractors
- Business licenses for RS and USFOR-A contractors
- Weapons permits/licenses for USFOR-A contractors
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org